- What: Bitterroot Trout Unlimited November 2014 Public Program
- Program title: The 2015 Montana Legislature: Lurking Dangers for our Trout and Streams
- When: Thursday, Nov 20, 2014, 7:00 PM
- Where: Hamilton Elks Lodge, 203 State St, Hamilton, Montana
- Speaker: Mark Aagenes, Conservation Director, Montana Trout Unlimited (MTU)
This program is open to the public, no charge for admission.
The election is over and the Montana Legislature will be meeting in January. Watch out because it doesn’t look pretty! Since 2005, Montana TU has sent Mark Aagenes up to the Capitol to defend our rights as anglers and to fight for better stream protection and fish habitat. Mark will be in Hamilton to discuss a plethora of threats to our fisheries, streams, and public access. These include the proposed copper mine on the Smith, local and state water issues, and stream access. Come learn how Montana TU plans to fight for our trout and streams, and how you can help.
The program will begin at 7:00 pm on Thursday, Nov 20 at the Hamilton Elks Club at 203 State Street. Again, it is open to the public and there is no charge for admission.
And don’t forget we will be having dinner with Mark at 5:00 pm at the Spice of Life. Long-time BRTU support Karen Suennen will donate 10% of the proceeds to our club.
For more information, contact BRTU Chapter President Ross Rademacher (RossRademacher@gmail.com) or Greg Chester (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Information for Spice of Life Cafe and Catering 163 S 2nd St Hamilton, Montana
(406) 363-4433 click here for Directions | Menu | Hours
- Information for Elks Lodge 203 State Street Hamilton, MT 59840-2522
(406) 363-3031 Click here for directions