- What: Bitterroot Trout Unlimited March 2013 program
- Program title: Advanced Spring Creek Tactics: Rods, Flies and Drifts
- When: Thursday, March 21, 2013, 7:00 PM
- Where: Hamilton Elks Lodge, 203 State St, Hamilton, Montana
- Speaker: Brant Oswald from Brant Oswald Flyfishing in Livingston, Montana
This program is open to the public, no charge for admission.
If you enjoy spring creek fishing, don’t miss the March 21 Bitterroot Trout Unlimited Meeting! Brant Oswald from Brant Oswald Flyfishing in Livingston is going to give a program entitled “Advanced Spring Creek Tactics: Rods, Flies and Drifts.” The meeting starts at 7:00 pm on Thursday, March 21, 2013 at the Hamilton Elks Lodge, 203 State St.
For three quarters of a century the spring creeks in the Livingston area have been legendary for large, finicky trout and frustrating, demanding angling. Brant Oswald has made his career studying these streams and developed a set of advanced tactics that can improve your success. Don’t miss this informative program.
And, remember! BRTU will be inviting Brant to the Spice of Life at 5:00 pm before the meeting. Long-time TU supporter Karen Suennen will be donating 10% of the proceeds to our club. So please come join us for dinner.
Learn more about Bitterroot Trout Unlimited at www.brtu.org.